Save money — automatically. We’ll transfer your free Kasasa® checking rewards to free Kasasa Saver®.
Automatic transfers of Kasasa rewards
No monthly maintenance fees
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.00% to 0.53% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free mobile and online banking
- e-Statements required to open and maintain the account
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- At least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, an Annual Percentage Yield of 1.00% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $50,000. 0.30% Annual Percentage Yield will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than the $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.53% to 1.00%. If your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met all balances in your Kasasa Saver account earn an Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05%. Monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one (1) Business Day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) Business Day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash and account on the last day of the current Statement Cycle and are automatically transferred to the linked Kasasa Saver account within one. *Interest in the Kasasa Cash does not compound because it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account. Note: Automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account’s balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.