Careers with Mid-Missouri Bank and
Mid-Missouri Insurance Agency
Are you the right candidate to help Mid-Missouri Bank continue building the community bank of the future in the Ozarks today? We are a fast-paced and diverse group looking for new team members as we grow and raise the bar. We help take our employees careers to the next level, offering on-the-job paid training to improve and increase job knowledge and job skills while we are at work. Certifications in a wide array of financial institution-related courses ensure that you grow as we grow. We work hard, work smart and have fun while staying on the leading edge of banking security, technology and products in a constant pursuit to be the best. So, if you enjoy consultative sales and financial advising, you just might be our next rock star team member.
Is Commercial or Personal Insurance more your specialty? We often also have openings with Mid-Missouri Insurance Agency and will include those openings, when available, below with the location(s) seeking new team members.
Both entities offer a very competitive benefits package and both are Equal Opportunity Employers. Check out our open positions below and fill out an Employment Inquiry form if you would like us to contact you about your resume. Thanks for your interest in our companies.
Personal Banker (Full-time and Part-time)
- Successful candidate will assist with all needs of retail customers. The primary function is to provide an extraordinary customer experience through a relationship driven, consultative sales approach.
- Now hiring for positions in Springfield (Full-time and Part-time) and El Dorado Springs (Full-time)
Loan Officer (Full-time)
- Successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, structuring, underwriting, pricing and documentation of loans, as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. The position represents the bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing all of the bank’s products and services.
- Now hiring for positions in Springfield and Joplin
- Successful candidate will provide service to bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions and relevant trouble shooting. Candidate will have product and service knowledge and the ability to recommend and train/educate customers on solutions that fit their need.
- Now hiring for positions in Lebanon
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.