DON’T BE SLOWED DOWN BY YOUR FINANCES
Mid-Missouri Bank has the right product and service for every financial need and every lifestyle. Spend your
personal time enjoying your personal life, not waiting to pay.
Compare these checking accounts and choose the best one for you.
ATM Use 1
|Discounts on MMB|
Consumer Loans: 2
|0.25% Discount with|
2 MMB Products
|0.50% Discount with|
3 MMB Products
|0.75% Discount with|
4 MMB Products
|1.00% Discount with|
5 MMB Products
|$100 Discount on|
closing costs on Fixed
Rate Mortgage Loans 3
|Rate Increase on|
MMB CD’s 4
with Bill Pay
|iPhone App &|
|Free Check Pack|
With 18 Point of Sale transactions and e-Statements. Without e-Statements, $1. Without 18 Point of Sale transactions, $5.
Earn 1.25% APY on account balances up to $10,000 and 0.25% APY on balances over $10,000. To qualify, make at least 18 Point of Sale transactions and have at least one Direct Deposit posted to your monthly statement and be enrolled in e-Statements. You will earn 0.15% APY if the qualifying criteria are not met. If qualifying criteria are not met and the average balance is not greater than or equal to $500, a $5 monthly charge will be imposed.6
With e-Statements; otherwise, $3.
With combined balances equal to or greater than $2500; otherwise, $7.50.
- ATM Refunds are limited to $11 per account per month
- Discount applied to new consumer products with MMB going forward, not available retroactively.
- Discount applied to new fixed rate secondary market loans going forward, not available retroactively.
- 0.10% increase from board rates are applied to new Certificates of Deposits going forward, not available retroactively. Not available for specials. Not automatic, see MMB associate for details.
- To qualify for ATM refunds on Focused Interest Checking, you must have at least 18 Point of Sale transactions, one Direct Deposit posted to your monthly statement and be enrolled
- One Focused Interest account per primary taxpayer ID#. Blended “Annual Percentage Yield (APY)” range from 0.15%-1.25% as of August 7, 2011. This rate may change after the account is opened. Minimum amount to open account is $100.
*there are minimum opening deposit requirements for these accounts.
Save for a Purpose
Mid-Missouri Bank can help you save for a purpose, whether that be for the down
payment of your dream home, college education, new car, vacation, or just a rainy
day with our savings and money market options.
Determine what type of account matches you the best
Best if you want to earn an investment savings rate and still have
the ability to write checks.
Best if you want a perfect complement to your MMB checking
account that can be used to save for a purpose.
Buying a Home or
Purchasing a home is a big and complicated decision. Mid-Missouri Bank
will help simplify the process. Mortgage options included Fixed Rate loans,
Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Home Equity Lines of Credit, etc. Which is Right
for you? Your Mid-Missouri Bank Mortgage Expert will walk you through
the many factors to consider when choosing the mortgage to fit your needs.
Want to lower your payment?
With historic low rates, now is the perfect time to take advantage by refinancing your current mortgage and lower your payment! Your Mid-Missouri Bank Mortgage Expert will walk you through the many factors when choosing the mortgage to fit your needs.
Best if you want to have piece of mind that your mortgage payment will not increase for the life of the loan.
Our most popular option.
Best if your goal is to have the lowest payment possible and plan on moving in 5 to 7 years.
Best if you want to put the equity in your home to work.