Download the new
Mid-Missouri Bank App!
Banking with Mid-Missouri Bank has never been easier — or more convenient! Download the updated Mid-Missouri Bank App to pay bills and deposit checks from your mobile device. Android and tablet users — time to rejoice! Mid-Missouri Bank’s new App now works on both Android and iOS operating systems including native Apps for iPad and Android tablets.
Our Dashboard is designed to access everything on a single screen!
- Check balances on all of your accounts
- Launch a transfer, deposit a check, and pay a bill in the widget bar
- Read important alerts through the Message Center
- Find Mid-Missouri Bank ATMs and locations closest to you
Snap. Click. Deposit. Done!
Depositing checks with your mobile device made simple with the new Mid-Missouri Bank App. Note: To utilize the mobile deposit feature, you must first enroll. Deposits up to $2,500.00 will be accepted. Please retain your deposited items for 30 days, then shred.
Keeping up with your bills has never been easier with Mid-Missouri Bank’s new App. Choose who you want to pay, choose amount, payment date and send payment. Go on, enjoy the rest of your day — banking is done!
Transfer funds between your Mid-Missouri Bank accounts.
Find Mid-Missouri Bank ATMs and locations closest to you. With 14 locations and 19 ATMs, Mid-Missouri Bank is always right around the corner. Use our new App to find us and get driving directions.
- Approve Pending and Drafted Transactions
- Create Single ACH and Domestic Wires (using existing templates in online banking)
Steps To Enroll In Mobile Banking
In order to utilize your Mid-Missouri Bank App, follow the steps below.
- Log into your online banking account using your User ID and password.
- Select Mobile from the Preferences menu to the left.
- On the Mobile Enrollment tab check the box to enable your User ID and Password for mobile banking and Submit the changes.
- Download the Mid-Missouri mobile banking app.
Steps To Enroll In Mobile Deposit
In order to utilize the mobile deposit feature within the Mid-Missouri Bank App, follow the steps below.
- Select Mobile Deposit Enrollment from the Services menu to the left.
- Review the Terms and Conditions and check the box and Accept.
- Access the Mid-Missouri Bank mobile banking app on your smart phone or tablet and follow the login prompts.
Mid-Missouri Bank does not charge for this service*, but standard message and data rates may apply.
*0.50 per deposited item through the App will be charged to small businesses.