LOCAL EXPERTS. TRUSTED NAME.
Local economies are the foundation of community banks. We’ve been in the Ozarks since 1872. We have answers to your questions,
and we’d love to talk.
Compare these checking accounts and choose the best one for your business.
Best if you have fewer than 200 transactions per month. Give your business’ bottom line a boost with savings and save time with the use of our Mobile Banking Apps.
Best if you have a high volume of transactions and are looking for an earnings allowance. Cash Management Services make this a full service checking account.
with Bill Pay
Services 1, 3
Capture Express 3
|With e-Statements and staying below 200 transactions each month. More than 200 transactions (including debits,
credits and deposited items) per month, a fee of 25 cents per transaction will be charged on all transactions, including the first 200. $5 monthly charge
|With e-Statements, maintaining balance requirements, and staying below monthly transaction thresholds. $3 service charge if the ledger balance falls below $500. First 20 debits and 20 deposits free each month. (10 cents per debit / deposit after first 20). First 30 deposited items each month free (8 cents per deposited items after first 30). Earnings Allowance gives you an earnings credit for collected balances. $5 monthly charge
|With e-Statements, maintaining balance requirements, and staying below monthly transaction thresholds. $7.50 service charge if the ledger balance falls below $750. First 15 debits and 15 deposits free each month. (10 cents per debit / deposit after first 15). First 20 deposited items each month free (8 cents per deposited items after first 20). $5 monthly
charge without e-Statements.
- $9.95 per month (up to 2 users), $5.50 each additional user
- $0.50 per deposited item
- Fees May Apply
Your money should work as hard as you do.
Even if just for a day or week, your excess cash needs to provide you with a competitive return. Our variety of savings options give you the flexibility to
balance return & liquidity to meet your unique needs.
Business Money Markets
Earn more on your checking balance and still have the ability to write checks. For a $50,000 Balance.
A perfect savings vehicle for any size business.
Business Cert. of Deposits
A stable and secure return on your money.
For a 60 Mon. CD.
The ability to meet your obligations and expand.
Whether to grow, refinance existing debt, supplement cash flow, or meet seasonal needs, we have a financing solution that is focused on your needs.
- Real Estate Financing
- Working Capital Financing
- Agricultural Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Floor Plan Line of Credit
Your Small Business Financing Resource
Mid-Missouri Bank has a number of Small Business Administration (SBA) loan solutions available to businesses like yours.
While many institutions offer SBA financing, Mid-Missouri Bank distinguishes itself from other lenders through its
expertise, service, and full range of capabilities.
Benefits of SBA Loans:
- Longer Amortizations
- No Balloon Payments
- Low Down Payment
- Ability to Finance Closing Cost
- Ability to allow Seasonal Payment as needed
SBA Loans can help your Business Acquire:
- Enhance cash flow and meet short-term financing needs.
- Real Estate – For those businesses that are looking to get out of a lease or looking to expand.
- Equipment – Needing to replace some older worn out equipment, SBA loans have the ability to offer longer terms on this type of collateral.
- New Business – Looking to acquire a new business but do not have much in the way of collateral, maybe you should try SBA.
- Working Capital – Enhance cash flow and meet short-term financing needs
How do you know if your Business is SBA Qualified?
The best way to find out whether your business is a qualified SBA candidate is to contact an SBA expert at Mid-Missouri Bank. In short if your business operates in line with the following, your business could be eligible.
- Operates as a for profit business
- Opened to the general public for business
Merchant Card Services
Regardless of your business, accepting credit cards is an easy way to boost sales, expand your customer base, and reduce risk as well as the burden of
billing and collections. That’s why we’ve partnered with JetPay, one of the nations leading payment processors, to bring you in-depth industry
expertise and cutting-edge technology. Plus, if your business already accepts credit card payments, our services can make your life even easier.
Our wide selection of secure and dependable, web-based payment processing solutions and merchant programs include:
- Check verification and guarantee services
- Electronic check conversion
- Debit card acceptance
- Gift and loyalty card programs
- Wireless, handheld solutions
- Healthcare insurance eligibility verification
- PCI Standards programs
Get dependable credit card processing from Mid-Missouri Bank. It’s fast, easy, and the benefits are virtually endless!
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, JCB®, American Express®, Diners Club® and private label cards.
- Obtain funds in your business checking account within two business days.
- Utilize Quick Payment Integration technology to create invoices from stored customer data in Microsoft Office Accounting and connect them to credit card transactions.