- ATM refunds are limited to $11 per account per month.
- Discounts applied to new consumer products with MMB going forward, not available retroactively.
- Discounts applied to new fixed rate secondary market loans going forward, not available retroactively.
- 10 bps increase from board rates are applied to new Certificates of Deposits going forward, not available retroactively. Not available for specials.
- To qualify for ATM refunds on Focused Interest Checking, you must have at least 18 Point of Sale transactions, one Direct Deposit posted to your monthly statement and be enrolled in eStatements.
- One Focused Interest account per primary taxpayer ID#. Blended "Annual Percentage Yield (APY)" range from .15%-1.25% as of August 17, 2011. This rate may change after the account is opened. Minimum amount to open account is $100.
There are minimum opening deposit requirements for these accounts.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means For You
When you open an account we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see and copy your driver's license or other identifying documents.