Rates may change after account is opened. Fees can reduce the earnings on the account.
- $100 minimum deposit to open.
- No quarterly service charge if you maintain a minimum balance of $100, or fee is $3.
- Six transfers allowed each month (three by payment to third parties and three transfers and/or withdrawals).
- Unlimited in-house withdrawals (including ATM withdrawals).
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open.
- No monthly maintenance fee if you maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 or fee is $10.
- Six transfers allowed per month (three by payment to third parties and three transfers and/or withdrawals.
- Unlimited in-house withdrawals (includes ATM withdrawals).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means For You
When you open an account we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see and copy your driver's license or other identifying documents.